Mold Remediation Protocol
Summit is Your Best Choice for Mold Remediation Protocol
If your building has a mold infestation requiring mold remediation services, it’s important to know that industry recommendations include using an independent, indoor environmental professional that has no business affiliation with the remediation company.
This is where Summit Laboratory comes in. We can save you time, money and headaches by performing mold inspections of your commercial building both before and after remediation. Furthermore, we’ll also produce the remediation protocols for your remediation company to follow. Quite simply, we’re the mold laboratory you need as your partner.
The Scientific and Practical Approach to Mold Investigation and Consulting at Summit Includes:
- A full visual assessment of the premises by certified mold inspectors
- Development of a sampling plan that represents the environment
- Sample collection (bulk surface and dust)
- Collection of air quality samples to determine the impact of mold, or to use as part of the post-remediation validation criteria
- A full, mold inspection report including:
Summit Laboratory is fully insured for mold assessments, and is recognized as an expert witness in mold-related litigation.